We are a Belgian engineering consulting firm that assists SMEs and large industrial organizations in bringing their innovation and R&D initiatives to life.
As a passionate technical expert, you play a key role in building and maintaining the engineering teams core knowledge in the field of electric machines.
Through simulation in e.g. MotorCAD, you ensure we have a thorough understanding of the e-machine and you actively strive to optimize performance, thermal capability, efficiency, NVH and cost of each electrified system, focusing on overall system (e-machine, power electronics, transmission, battery…) integration rather than optimizing separate components.
As model based control methods are core to our driveline controls technology, you support the development of advanced motor control strategies with fundamental knowledge of e-machines and their control methods.
Your specific tasks
• Benchmarking and constant learning on e-machine technology and market directions
• Defining requirement specification of e-machines for electrified projects
• Cooperation with suppliers on finding optimum solutions
• Simulation of e-machines in terms of performance, NVH, thermal aspects, ?
• Contribution to the development of advanced and model based control methods
• Supporting the development phases through risk assessment, validation, issue resolution, ?
• Support industrialization phase of the project with core knowledge on e-machines
• Master in engineering (/engineering and science)
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a function with e-machines as core content
• Eager to learn and dig deep towards technical understanding of the product
• Structured worker, team player but able to progress independently
• You are fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch and/or German is a plus
• Professional and clear communicator
• An attitude towards creating something from the ground up