ARENGY is an Engineering Services Company operating in the Middle East from Dubai, UAE. Our customers are some of the most successful industry leaders around the globe.
We are hiring a Lead Maintenance Manager to oversee the maintenance fleet of AW-139 deidcated to government/VVIP flight.
It is a permanent position with our customer based in UAE.
The Lead Maintenance Manager is responsible for the management of all maintenance activities: Line and Base Maintenance, to ensure safe, efficient and on time delivery of maintenance to meet operational demands.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise, manage, and lead the Helicopter Maintenance Team (25+ AME).
• Responsibility for staff training, performance assessment, work assignment and maintaining all relevant training documents for maintenance personnel.
• Interface directly with support personnel and third-party service providers to ensure an optimal and timely service is received from all service providers.
• In collaboration with CAMO, plan, and co-ordinate all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
• Communicate regularly with the Company Quality Manager to ensure the highest level of compliance is maintained at all times and is responsible for any corrective action resulting from quality compliance monitoring.
• Initiate purchase requisitions as required.
• Report quality and safety issues to the Occurrence Reporting System. Participate to Safety Review Board, Safety Action Group, reliability, and departmental meetings.
• Develop and implement work processes, standards and policies for work conducted by the maintenance team to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Ensure adherence to standard procedures by maintenance personnel.
• Have a working knowledge of Part 145 regulations.
• 10+ years of rotary wing maintenance as Certifying Licensed Engineer within an EASA/FAA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation.
• 5 years of relevant management or supervisory experience to team above 20 AME.
• EASA Part-66 or FAA A&P License
• AW139 Type rating endorsed on the license
• Good knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
• Flexible attitude
• Ability to work under pressure & tight deadline
• Excellent team player