About usDOCARET, is a consulting and engineering company. We support our customers on the entire value chain of a project, from ideation to go-to-market. We have been working for over 40 years with major players in various sectors such as aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, telecoms, etc.
Our subsidiary YATIC is a digital services company active in the fields of industry, telecommunications, and defense.
We are looking for an Electronics Manufacturing Engineer to work for our client specializing in Energy.
Job Description• Assist in the delivery of products according to the existing production plan.
• Collaborate with different teams on engineering, maintenance, planning, supply chain and quality to solve complex production problems.
• Develop technical solutions and continuously improve manufacturing costs.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities and modernisation of the production line to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Define implementation plans for engineering changes that have an impact on inventory.
• Overseeing the investigation of product quality failures, which involves conducting a comprehensive root cause analysis.
Required qualifications• Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. You have minimum 3 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment or in testing or designing electronics.
• You have the specific operational skills of the Test Department for electronic equipment and/or test platforms.
• Knowledge of electronics design and manufacturing processes, including: PWA/PWB Assembly process, Testing technics and tools, System engineering, Mixed analog and digital design, Quality technics and tools (Lean, RCA, 5 Whys).
• Strong oral and written communication skills (French and English).