We want to revolutionise the way company leverage their own data and democratize the modern data stack for every company.
That’s why we created an all-in-one no-code data platform, usable by anyone, that does all the classic steps in a data flow:
- We collect data from different sources, store it, model it (in a no-code way), orchestrate it, so that customers can actually generate business insights without the hassle of data engineering and maintenance.
We leverage best-of-breed existing open-source tools on each step of a classic data flow but we integrate and centralize everything in a tool deployable in a few clicks instead of several months usually required to deploy a modern data stack. Le poste est à pourvoir au sein de notre entreprise partenaire. Aucun frais a prévoir pour le candidat qui sera libre de choisir son école.
You will be working directly with the CTO to develop the product
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating new functionalities on our product to guarantee the experience of our customers
- Participation in the technical architecture of new features
- Deployment and monitoring of your developments
- Improving the development experience in a continuous integration logic
- Performing unit and end2end tests
- A first experience/ side project as a front-end or full-stack developer with a focus on the front is a strong plus.
- Willingness to improve: open to remarks and comments to improve.
- **Fast learner:** able to understand and apply new concepts quickly.
- **Team player:** you enjoy sharing and learning from each other.
- English is mandatory, and fluent French is preferred.
- Job preferably based in Paris, but full remote is an option.
- Applicants must have the right to work in France