Nous sommes le partenaire technologique préféré de ceux qui changent le monde !
iPepper c'est avant tout une façon de travailler ensemble : se faire du bien, faire du bien et prendre soin de ses clients, salariés et partenaires !
Coaching, Recrutement et Conseil : une palette de services autour de la protection et la valorisation de la data.
Our client, a startup with impact is looking for his next Senior Machine Learning Engineer. Are you a problem solver? Then this is your next challenge!
You will be reporting to the Head of Tech and Data, a skilled Full Stack developer with more than 10 years experience. If you have technical skills to extract value from data, and if you are passionate about bringing them to industrialization to answer business challenges, you are in the right place!
Missions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, creating, evaluating and producing robust and innovative machine learning models
- Help to maintain and upgrade our client ML pipeline and Data modern stack with real industrialization challenges
- Work together with the engineering team to deploy and enhance the models at scale
- Experiment with new technologies and create proof of concepts to guide design and architecture choices
- Work closely with their client tech and linguistic teams to develop their next-generation core analysis technology
- You will be part of the Data team, composed of a Head of Data, a Data Engineer and an Analytics Engineer
- You will also work extremely closely with the whole linguistic team and the engineering team
- Python / PyTorch
- PostgreSQL / BigQuery
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
- Prometheus / Grafana
- BI with Cube.js for data modeling and Superset for data vizualization
Who you are
- You are a confident Python developer and have strong skills into application best practices (code modularity, unit tests, documentation, etc.)
- You are fluent in ML libraries like NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-Learn and Pytorch
- You have strong experience in packaging and delivering ML models in production
- You know about Natural Language Processing (NLP) and would like to know more about it
- You are proficient in Docker and advanced experience with DevOps tools
- You are a meticulous developer who doesn't push code until you understand every single line
- You are eager to learn new skills
- You are a strong team player
- Hybrid format
- Position available in Marseille or Paris, Nice possible