We are the preferred technology partner of those who change the world!
iPepper is above all a way of working together: it's about self-care, doing good and taking care of its customers, employees and partners!
Coaching, Recruitment and Consulting: a range of services around the protection and enhancement of data.
Our client based in Sophia-Antipolis is looking for an Integration Engineer. Within the banking sector, your role will be to onboard their customers to their private cloud platforms, to deploy application on-premises and guide the users to enable the services on production. Your work:
- on premises or on Cloud integration engineering
- collaborate with several teams across our client organization
- interact with different partners
- Confluence, GIT, Jira
- Splunk, SQL queries
- Unix / Windows OS
- SSL, certificates , key management
- Tomcat, Websphere
- Apache HTTP and other web servers (proxy, reverse proxy)
- JSON, YAML
- SOAP / REST API
Your mission ?
- Integrating and delivering the solutions according to the requirements
- Setting up the platform connectivity
- Managing keys and certificates (creation/update)
- Reporting and following up with the project manager
- Providing customer support, technical guidance and participating in troubleshooting
- Performing end to end test, running acceptance testing plan with our client customers
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same position
- You are fluent in both french and english
- You are are curious, self-driven, autonomous
- You are proficient with the tools and technical environment listed above
- Full time position, long term mission
- 2 TT / week
- Salary based on profile
- Starting ASAP