What if you embarked on new technologies?
A subsidiary of the ICE industrial group, Mediane Systeme is an
innovative engineering company specializing in electronics, embedded
systems and industrial IT. Médiane Système has built its identity on a
high level of technical expertise by offering its customers support
services through its R&D (DRD) and ConSulting (DCS) departments.
Present in Belgium, Italy and France, we are a partner of major
industrial accounts and many SMEs. From the automotive to the medical
sector, including energy, railways, aeronautics and telecoms. Our
company intervenes exclusively in system engineering (embedded software,
application software for industry, digital and analog electronics, test
benches) in advanced technological environments.
Created by engineers for engineers, Mediane Systeme is a technical
company on a human scale, close to its employees, which for 30 years has
favored the development of skills and the fulfillment of its employees.
• You will join the design office of the Actuation Systems business unit, participating in various development activities of mechatronic systems.
• You will be in charge of developing electronic units and printed circuit boards:
1. Collaborating in the definition of the unit's technical specifications.
2. Defining the architecture's functional diagrams.
3. Implementing the corresponding analogue and/or digital schematics.
4. Selecting components.
5. Supervising the routing of various boards.
6. Supervising design-and/or-build subcontractors.
7. Establishing the worst-case analysis.
8. Writing the specifications for subcontracted elements (if applicable).
9. Writing the unit's test plan (functional, EMC testing, etc.)/
10. Performing those tests and writing their reports (or supervising this activity).
• You might also participate in the development of specialized test benches simulating the electronic unit's behaviour (hardware-in-the-loop bench) and other engineering benches.
• Knowledge of aerospace (DO160, DO254 and ECSS) norms regarding electronic design and testing.
• Good knowledge of the Cadence Allegro design suite (Orcad, Pspice).
• Knowledge of data plotting and analysis via Matlab.
• Knowledge of Simulink and Opal-RT is a plus.
• Required experience
• Eight-year experience in the design of aerospace electronic units.
• Experience in radiation-tolerant/hardened design is a plus.
• Experience with power electronics is a plus.
• Short missions in Europe.
• English required.
• French or Dutch is a plus.