What if you embarked on new technologies?
A subsidiary of the ICE industrial group, Mediane Systeme is an
innovative engineering company specializing in electronics, embedded
systems and industrial IT. Médiane Système has built its identity on a
high level of technical expertise by offering its customers support
services through its R&D (DRD) and ConSulting (DCS) departments.
Present in Belgium, Italy and France, we are a partner of major
industrial accounts and many SMEs. From the automotive to the medical
sector, including energy, railways, aeronautics and telecoms. Our
company intervenes exclusively in system engineering (embedded software,
application software for industry, digital and analog electronics, test
benches) in advanced technological environments.
Created by engineers for engineers, Mediane Systeme is a technical
company on a human scale, close to its employees, which for 30 years has
favored the development of skills and the fulfillment of its employees.
In the context of Development of Simulators and Tools used in the context of ERTMS. Those are used by the TRK program (V&V mainly) and the projects. The simulators are a set of software modules interfacing the RBC applicative software and simulating the behavior of the components around it in order to validate its behavior.
In this context, a system engineer with previous software experience is required in order to act as dedicated interface between the software team and the system team. The goal of this system engineer is to analyze and review the product specifications provided by the system team to ensure their completeness for the S&T software team, interface with both teams and propose solutions acceptable for both teams.
Expected Profile - Must have:
• Very good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
• Educational background: Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (software, electronics, industrial engineer,…)
• Role: System Engineer
• Software experience is a must-have, OOP development experience is nice to have
• A good knowledge of network communication protocols & the IT networks
• Behavioral competencies
o Team spirit and proactivity
o Autonomy and perseverance
o Communication skills, ease to interface with people from different teams and different mindsets
o Curious, rigorous, responsible and reliable
o Customer orientated
Expected Profile - Nice to have:
• Domain knowledge: experience/knowledge of the ERTMS level 2 is an asset,
• Background/experience in V&V and/or Integration activities is an asset,
• Engineering background: reading graphs, SI units, kinematics…