We are a Belgian engineering consulting firm that assists SMEs and large industrial organizations in bringing their innovation and R&D initiatives to life.
Our client well-known in the Automotive Industry and located in the Flanders has more than 230 engineers and colleagues working on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
Job Description :
• Design, develop, and implement solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform suite, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and understand requirements for applications.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications and develop high-quality, scalable, and maintainable solutions and documentations.
• Experience in developing custom connectors, using APIs, and integrating external data sources with Power Platform solutions.
• Experience using computer languages (Python, SQL, R, PowerShell) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience with MS Access & Excel VBA to ensure the maintenance of existing tools.
• Have knowledge of Power Platform Administration, SharePoint Site Development & MS Project for the web.
• Stay updated with the latest features, capabilities, and best practices of the Microsoft Power Platform.
• You have a master's degree in IT related fields or equivalent engineering degree.
• Proven experience as a Power Platform Developer or similar role, working on medium to large-scale projects.
• You are strong in analytics and problem solving and you possess a critical mindset.
• You are fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
• You can work independently & effectively communicate with stakeholders at various levels.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and innovation. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow-up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long-term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.
Read more about what our colleagues say from us: https://engibex.com/careers-2/.